We are always looking for new and energetic Sales Associates to join our pre-sales team in Kilkenny and New Jersey. So if you are looking for an exciting position to kick-off your career in sales, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
In this position, you will be:
- Focused from researching potential target clients (corporate in-house trademark teams, law firms, and branding agencies) to critically analyzing and determining whether or not there is a fit between the prospect client and TrademarkNow
- Learning about the prospect and asking the question that will determine whether this is a qualified lead (this position is more about discovery than sales)
- Facilitating a smooth passing of the lead onto the Software Sales Specialist who will continue the sales process from there
What do I need to have?
- The ability to develop sales opportunities by researching, profiling and identifying potential accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a penchant for navigating a business landscape to generate qualified leads
- A self-starter attitude with bundles of enthusiasm and a can-do spirit
- Good prioritization and time-management skills to follow up prospective leads generated from marketing campaigns and events
- Ability to write follow up emails based on conversations with prospects
- Manage and maintain the prospect database (Salesforce.com)
- Comfortable with the Google communication platform (email, calendar, hangout, chat, etc.)
- Be excited by the challenge of working in a fun, target-driven environment
- Ideally, a college degree or equivalent
And finally, you will want an opportunity to grow in an exciting new global startup and will enjoy the requisite benefits that such an employer could offer, namely international travel, being part of a company where you will get to help set and shape the company culture in a big way and fantastic growth opportunities.
What do I need to be great at?
- Rolling up your sleeves; you will need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach; must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business if and when required
- Self-Starter, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality.
- High levels of integrity, and organizational and cultural awareness combined with sound communication skills
- Strong team player and collaborative approach – happy to ‘get stuck in’ as needed
How to Apply?
If you got interested in this position, please send your CV, latest course transcript and cover letter to our Talent & People Manager Katariina Hava (firstname.lastname@example.org). Feel free to contact Katariina with any questions about the recruitment process.